You are currently connected to the website of the insurance company Hiscox SA.
By accessing any part of this site you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. The terms and conditions may be different to those on other Hiscox websites. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully.
2. About Us
Hiscox SA is a Luxembourg regulated insurance company subject to the supervision of the Commissariat aux Assurances (CAA) in Luxembourg. Hiscox SA is duly authorised to carry on non-life insurance business in other member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area. Further details can be found at www.caa.lu.
Hiscox SA is registered in Luxembourg with the Trade and Company Register Luxembourg (RCS Luxembourg) with reference number B217018 and its VAT number is LU 307 905 54. Hiscox SA head office is located at Avenue John F. Kennedy 35F, 1855 Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Further details can be found at www.lbr.lu.
Hiscox SA is subject to the supervision of the Commissariat aux Assurances in Luxembourg:
Hiscox is the trade name of several companies in the Hiscox group.
3. Intellectual property rights
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound) contained in this website is either owned by Hiscox or has been licensed to Hiscox by the rights owner(s). You are only allowed to use this website and the material contained in the website as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the material you must get the written permission of the rights owner. If you need any assistance email us at [email protected].
- This website contains trademarks, including the Hiscox name and logo. All trademarks included on this website belong to Hiscox or have been licensed to Hiscox by the trademark owner(s) for use on this website. You are not allowed to copy or use any of these trademarks in any way except as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the trademarks you must obtain the written permission of the trademark owner. If you need any assistance email us at [email protected].
4. What you are allowed to do
- You may access any part of the website to which access is open to all users.
- Access to some parts of the website might only be possible by password. You may only access these parts of the website if you have a valid password.
You may print off one copy only of any individual page for your own personal use, as long as you do not do any of the things set out under “What you are not allowed to do”; unless it is explicitly designed for that purpose.
What you are not allowed to do
- This website may include links to external websites. It also may include (email) links to a number of suppliers of services and/or products. These links will help you find relevant services and/or products quickly and easily. You are responsible for deciding whether any of these services and/or products are suitable for your purposes. Hiscox is not responsible for the suppliers of these services and/or products or the goods or services they supply or for their website content and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these.
- All data information text images and layout are the exclusive property of Hiscox and must not be emailed, networked, shared, republished, reproduced, transferred or copied (other than for reasonable personal professional use e.g. audit trails or backups). All copyright intellectual and other property rights shall continue to be held by Hiscox and no rights of any kind shall pass. Any attempt to damage the site or act in contravention of these Terms and Conditions may give rise to legal redress and Hiscox reserves the right to seek damages from such perpetrator.
5. Changes to terms and conditions
Hiscox may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. By browsing this website you accept the current Terms and Conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the site.
6. Changes to/operation of website
- Hiscox may change the format and content of this website at any time.
- Hiscox may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, for content updates or for any other reason.
- Hiscox reserves the right to stop access to this website at any time and without notice.
7. Data protection
8. How we handle complaints
- If you have a complaint, you can contact us using the details below:
Avenue John F. Kennedy 35F
- Phone: +352 24 61 32 1
- Email: [email protected]
These terms and conditions explain how you are allowed to use this site and the operation of this site by Hiscox SA (“Hiscox”).